Wednesday 15 March 2017

Saix Rigging

These are the images of the rigging of Saix.


This is the whole rig of Saix. I have created a skeleton all through the body, also in the hair. The controllers are very successful, because they are being put as Orient Constraints to most of the joints, so I can rotate them. Following my tutor's advice, I did not put controllers to the joints of the hair. I had put IK Handles, but I deleted them because, according to my tutor, the motion could not be very effective.






This is one of the new attributes I created for the hand. This is slightly showing someone. The success of this pose will be determined on the skinning as well.





This is another new attribute I created. This pose will be easy for the fingers do make, because they do not make a very strange posture.





This is another new attribute I created. As the first one, its functionality depends on the skinning, thanks to the pose of the fingers. However, the thumb is not in front of the other fingers, which will create a fist which will not be so effective. I believed this pose could be better selection with this formation of joints.


No comments:

Post a Comment